Birmingham Divorce Attorney
Alabama Family Law Lawyer: Helping individuals and families get to the other side of divorce
Attorney Candi Peeples knows that divorce is a complex, often difficult process. She also knows, from extensive experience, that it can and should end with both parties prepared for the next phase of their lives.
- If you are weighing the options of getting a divorce …
- Or if you have made the decision to get a divorce …
- Or if you have been served with divorce papers …
… now is the time to talk to a family law attorney and get the facts you need to make decisions that will affect you and your family for the rest of your lives.
If a legal matter is about you and your family, our Alabama family law lawyers are here to help.
At our law firm, we focus our entire boutique style practice on family law matters. Candi Peeples is a trial lawyer, always on your side and always prepared to represent you in negotiations and in court. She will work with you to solve problems and get through issues with reason, dignity and an eye on the future.
Our law firm’s services include:
- Guiding clients through divorce, handling complex financial matters and other issues with attention to the equitable division of assets and consideration for your life after divorce
- Working out child custody and support issues with full attention on the best interests of the child or children
- Helping clients with other family law matters, including adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, grandparent rights and juvenile law
Make an appointment with a Birmingham divorce lawyer to discuss your choices for the next step in your life. 205-403-5577
Families are important, and the decisions you make when considering divorce or any other matter affecting you and your family deserve careful consideration and a full knowledge of the available choices. Contact us for a consultation with our experienced AL family lawyers.
AL divorce lawyers and family law attorneys serving Vestavia Hills, Mountain Brook, Hoover, Birmingham, and across Alabama.