Alabama Child Custody And AL Child Support Attorneys
When children are involved in a divorce, they deserve to have careful consideration in the decisions made about custody and visitation. At our law firm, we keep the best interest of the child at the center of any discussion about custody and support.
- Child custody and custody plans: Know how the custody process works before making important decisions about custody.
- Visitation: Children need both parents. A parenting plan or visitation schedule should ensure they get attention and guidance from both parents.
- Child relocation and parental moves: When a parent plans to move 60 or more miles away, Alabama law requires notice by the moving spouse and allows the non-moving spouse to object to the relocation.
- Child support: In Alabama, child support is determined by a standard formula in most cases.
- Modification of orders: When circumstances change after the divorce is final, court orders may need to be changed.
The decisions you make about child custody and parenting time are important and need to be carefully considered – and always in the best interests of the child. Call 205-403-5577 or contact us by email to make an appointment with one of our experienced AL child support lawyers.