Alabama Divorce Attorney Candace Peeples
Candi Peeples has earned a reputation as a leader among family law attorneys in Alabama and the U.S. She brings her experience, focus and passion for excellence to each client she represents.
- Candi gained experience with high-asset and high conflict divorces, working at The Crittenden Firm, P.C. for seven (7) years following law school. Since that time, she has operated her own private practice boutique styled law firm, Candace B. Peeples, LLC, practicing exclusively in the area or matrimonial or family law.
- Candi serves on the governing counsel in the Family Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA).
- She is a fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys (AAML)
- She is certified as a specialist in “Family Law Trial Advocacy” by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification (NBLSC)
- She teaches Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses on family law to other attorneys in conferences throughout the U.S.
- Candi is past president of the Alabama Bar Association’s Family Law Section.
- She is an active member of the Birmingham community and was named as one of the Birmingham Business Journal’s “Top 40 under 40.”
- She was featured as one of the city’s “top attorneys” in 2009-2013 by Birmingham Magazine, a selection voted on by her peers in the legal field.
- Super Lawyers designates Candi as a “Rising Star” in the Birmingham legal community,
- Candi is a certified domestic and appellate mediator, and is listed on the Alabama State Mediation Roster.
- She graduated from the University of Georgia in 1997 and earned her law degree cum laude from Samford University Cumberland School of Law in 2000.
- Candi was a member of the law school’s nationally recognized competitive trial teams for 2 years.
We offer experienced, caring, family law services.
Call 205-403-5577 for an appointment or contact Candi by email.