Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Birmingham Divorce Lawyer
Helping You Plan
For Your Future
Call Us Today For Help 205-403-5577
Phone Icon
Pay Your Bill Icon Pay Your Bill
Birmingham Divorce Lawyer > Birmingham Appeals Lawyer

Birmingham Appeals Lawyer

Serving clients state wide

After trial, what recourse do you have if there is a mistake or something that you believe needs to be changed in the final divorce decree? Post-divorce appeals in Alabama must be filed within 42 days of the final divorce decree. The Birmingham appeals lawyers at Peeples Law have the family law experience and in-depth legal knowledge to file effective, timely appeals.

  • Our law firm handles appeals for our clients and for clients of other attorneys who may do appellate practice.
  • You must act quickly – within 42 days – to file an appeal. Once this time has passed there is no right to appeal.

The divorce decree is an important document that preserves all the decisions approved by the court. If changes are needed, consult an appellate lawyer who will act quickly.

To Change or Challenge a Court Decision, Talk to an Appeals Attorney.

For help with appealing your divorce decree, call Peeples Law at 205-403-5577 or contact us by email to set up an appointment with one of our caring, skilled and experienced Birmingham appeals lawyers.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
We look forward to working with you and helping you plan for your future

Visit Us

2956 Rhodes Circle South Birmingham, AL 35205 - Directions